How would you like to watch the Super Bowl in 4K on a 70-inch TV? Well, Amazon is now selling this LG 70-inch 4K TV for $696, which is 13 percent off the regular price of $799.
“I purchased this TV as a replacement for a large screen Vizio that I owned for approximately 5 years or less after having fixed its white screen if death twice,” writes one verified purchaser. “After a little over a month owning this LG TV, I have absolutely zero complaints about the picture quality or the sound. I also love the voice control feature on the remote control, which comes in handy when I need to give Alexa a command or when searching for YouTube videos. This TV, in addition to the sound bar I purchased along with it, has been a fantastic addition to my home and has enhanced my family movie nights.”
The set comes with the following features:
* VOICE CONTROL: Use your voice to control your TV and connected devices with built-in support for Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple AirPlay, HomeKit, and many more;
* a5 GEN5 AI PROCESSOR 4K: Enhance your picture and sound with AI from the a5 Gen 5 AI Processor 4K’
* WebOS: Customize your viewing experience with separate accounts and personalized recommendations for every member of your family;
* Find your favorite apps fast with built-in access to Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV app, Disney+, HBO Max and instant access to over 300+ free LG Channels with everything from comedy to movies to sports;
* MAGIC REMOTE: Quickly point, click, scroll or use voice control to find your favorite content faster with the LG Magic Remote
* GAME OPTIMIZER: Make it the best gaming experience by quickly adjusting all your game settings in one location
Need to buy something today? Please buy it using this Amazon.com link or one of the Amazon links above. This site receives a small portion of each purchase, which helps us continue to provide these articles.
Have a question about new TV technologies? Send it to The TV Answer Man at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your first name and hometown in your message.