How would you like a Vizio 65-inch 4K Smart TV for $598? Or an XBox One S gaming console for $189? Or how about a Samsung 85-inch 4K Smart TV for $1,200 off?
Those are some of the deals that will be featured during Black Friday week at Sam’s Club, according to Bfads.net, which tracks holiday bargains.
Black Friday, which is November 24 this year, is the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season. Retailers then offer significant discounts on select products to persuade shoppers to begin their holiday shopping early.
Sam’s Club will begin its Black Friday sale at 7 a.m. on November 24, but you can begin shopping for the discounted items at the retailer’s web site at 12:01 a.m. ET on Thanksgiving.
Here are the top 10 electronics deals that will be available at Sam’s Club during the Black Friday sale. (Note: There will be limited availability of certain items, so if you like a deal, act fast when the sale begin. Plus, a Sam’s Club membership will be needed to purchase the discounted products.)
* Vizio 65-inch 4K Smart TV (Model E65-E) — $598
Note: Vizio is now selling this set for $899, which might make this the best Black Friday deal on a TV yet.
* Polk 2.1 S1B Sound Bar — $129.88
* Hitachi 49-inch 1080p TV — $278
* HP Pavilion 23.8-inch Touchscreen Desktop — $599
* HP 17.3-inch HD Laptop — $549
* XBox One S Console — $189
* PlayStation 4 Console — $199
* Vizio 80-inch 4K Smart TV (model E80-E3) — $2,498 (online only; free shipping)
* Hitachi 60-inch 4K Smart TV w/Roku inside: $498 (online only;free shipping)
* Samsung 85-inch 4K Smart TV (Model: UN85JU7100FXZA) – $1,200 off (online only; free shipping)
Note: This Samsung TV normally goes for $4,698 at Sam’s Club so, presumably, it will be priced at around $3500 for the Black Friday sale.
— Phillip Swann