How would you like a 55-inch Smart 4K TV for just $249? Or a 32-inch LED HDTV for $89? Or how about a new Apple iPad for just $249?
Those are some of the deals that will be available during Black Friday week at Target, according to TheBlackFriday.com, which tracks holiday shopping bargains.
Black Friday, which is November 24 this year, is the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season. Retailers then offer significant discounts on select products to persuade shoppers to begin their holiday shopping early.
TheBlackFriday.com writes that Target will begin its Black Friday sale at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving (November 23). The Target stores will close at midnight on Thanksgiving but then reopen at 6 a.m. on Black Friday. (Note: Many of the discounted items will also be available at Target.com.)
Here are the top electronics discounts that will be available at Target during the Black Friday sale:
* XBox One w/$25 Target gift card — $189 (normally $279)
* Google Home Mini w/$10 Target gift card — $29 (normally $49)
* Westinghouse 55-inch Smart 4K TV — $249 (available in stores only)
* Samsung 58-inch Smart 4K TV — $649
* Google Chromecast — $25 (normally $35)
* Amazon Fire TV Streaming Stick — $24.99
* Vizio 28-inch 2-channel Soundbar — $49.99
* Polaroid 32-inch LED TV — $89
* Polaroid 43-inch 4K TV — $229
* LG 55-Inch Smart 4K TV — $499
* Samsung 65-inch Smart 4K TV — $849
* Apple Watch Series 3 — $329
* Apple Watch Series 1 — $179
* Apple iPad (latest generation) — $249 (normally $329)
* Beats Studio Wireless Headphones — $159 (normally $379)
* Amazon Echo Dot — $29.99
* Amazon Echo — $79
* Select Blu-ray Movies — $4 each.
— Phillip Swann