Would you like a Samsung 75-inch 4K Smart TV for $900 off? Or a Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart TV for $499? Or how about a Samsung 4K Blu-ray player for just $129?
Those are some of the deals that will be available at B.J’s Wholesale during its Black Friday sale, according to Bfads.net, which tracks holiday shopping trends.
Black Friday, which is November 24 this year, is the unofficial start of the holiday shopping season. Retailers then offer significant discounts on select products to persuade shoppers to begin their holiday shopping early.
Bfads.net writes that B.J’s Wholesale stores will begin their Black Friday sale at 7 a.m. on Black Friday itself. (They will be closed on Thanksgiving.) But many discounted items will be available starting on November 17. (The sale will run through November 27.)
Note: You will need a B.J. club membership to take advantage of the deals with memberships starting at $50 a year.
Here are the top 10 electronics discounts that will be available at B.J’s during the Black Friday sale:
* Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart TV — $499 (Normally $799)
* Hoover Quest Robotic Vacuum — $279 (Normally $479)
* Samsung 65-inch 4K Smart TV — $849 (Normally $1099)
* Samsung 75-inch 4K Smart TV — $1,899 (Normally $2799)
* Samsung 4K Blu-ray Player — $129 (Normally $249)
* LG 55-inch 4K Smart TV — $499 (Normally $699)
* LG 65-inch 4K Smart TV — $799 (Normally $999)
* LG 75-inch 4K Smart TV — $1,599 (Normally $2499)
* Samsung Blu-ray Player w/WiFi — $44.99 (Normally $89)
* Amazon Fire 7 Tablet — $29.99 (Normally $49)
— Phillip Swann